Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bachelorette in Scottsdale!

The other weekend I flew out to Scottsdale, AZ to celebrate my good friend Leanne's Bachelorette Party! It was so nice to be in warm weather although at times the 95F heat was a bit much. Luckily we were staying at the Fire Sky Resort which has a great pool area. Each morning we had to wake up at around 7:30AM to stake out our pool chairs to ensure maximum sun time! It was so worth getting up and let's be honest, with my growing belly and the constant kicks and punches delivered by BBD this pregnant girl isn't sleeping much these days.

The beautiful bride Leanne!

Much time was spent laying by the pool and cooling off in the water. We enjoyed dinner and a honky tonk country bar in Old Town Scottsdale one night and dinner and a club for dancing the other night. Sadly this is where I came to the sad realization that with my expanding waist line I can't seem to dance like I used to. No more booty shaking for me. :(  


It was a great weekend of sunshine, good food, drinks and great friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment