Thursday, August 25, 2011

Prego Pizza

Last night we met our friends Leanne and Charley for dinner at Skipolini's Pizza in Walnut Creek. Leanne had told me about their "Prego Pizza" that legend has it helps induce labor. The pizza has thirteen different toppings and is pretty much like a loaded everything pizza.

About to devour the Prego Pizza and hopefully get this labor moving along!

Leanne and Charley opted for the Hawaiian pizza instead. I guess these newlyweds aren't quite ready for a baby! :)

The jury is still out but so far it seems to be more of a legend than reality for me. It was however a great opportunity to catch up with some good friends! I still have two pieces left from last night so you better believe that's what I'll be having for lunch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment