Friday, September 16, 2011

2 Week Appointment

Apologies for the lack of posts. As I'm sure you can imagine things have been a bit hectic around here so unfortunately my postings have dropped off. After two weeks off, Jeff returned to work on Monday. Both mommy and baby were sad to no longer have him around as he is a great dad. Lucky for me my mom (Grandma) came back up and stayed with us from Sunday - Thursday and now Sue (Grandy) is here until Sunday. So this Monday will be the day of reckoning as it will be "just Jack" and me for the full week. Wish me luck!

Tuesday was Jack's two week doctor's appointment. Jeff was unable to come so my mom came along with us. This was also the first time we met his doctor, Dr. Udovic. Jack was not happy about getting undressed to be examined, but was good overall throughout the exam.

Waiting to meet the doctor.

20-3/4" long (20" at birth)
6 lbs 13 oz (6 lbs 7 oz at birth)
Getting examined by Dr. Udovic. Just as we suspected he's perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment