Monday, October 17, 2011

Santa Barbara Visit

Jack took his first visit down to Santa Barbara to meet his extended families. We were a little worried how he would do on the 5 hour drive down but thankfully he was a total champ and slept almost the whole way!

This was the first time that Jack was able to meet my sister, Ashley and her family and they were so excited to meet him! Her son Daniel had been preparing for Jack's arrival by separating all of his toys into piles for "Baby Jack" to play with.
Jack with his cousins on my side: Kendall 5 mos and Daniel 3. Not so easy to get a picture of them together!
Jack and his "Tai Tai" (Great Grandma in Chinese)

Life is exhausting for these two!

Ashley's got her hands full with these two! They are so much fun!

What a great week in Santa Barbara we had! Jack also got to meet his GG (Jeff's Granny) which he just adored as well as Auntie Pam who is always a fan favorite! Sadly I didn't have my camera with me so I can't post any pics from this but I think his Grandy got some great shots of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment